Build.Flexible. Reliable. Scalable.
Rebel Carbon delivers the Rebel, a family of rigorously tested, next-generation Biorefinery and industrial furnace equipment available for ecologically sound waste management, Biofuels production, and Bioproduct manufacturing.
The REBEL’s operating flexibility allows it to process a broad range of wastes and feed stocks, producing an even wider range of safe and sustainable Bioproducts.
Rebel Carbon configures purpose-built plants to provide commercial materials such as Activated Carbon, Biochar, Biofuels, and Biochemicals, and to recycle materials such as forest and farm residue, municipal solid waste, hazardous materials, and many purpose-grown feedstocks.
Building a Rebel Carbon Plant.
Build a Business.
Lead the Market.
Transform the Industry.
Rebel Carbon partners with engineering firms and manufacturer’s representatives to ensure high quality customization and flexibility while expanding our reach around the globe. Our equipment is engineering certified to ensure you are operating reliably and efficiently.
Rebel Carbon works with clients and strategic partners in the public and private sector to capitalize on opportunities and provides solutions for many of today’s global challenges.
The Path of Proven Success.
Wider Operating Parameters. Lower Cost Operations. Tighter Product Specifications.
DIAL-IN CONSISTENCY FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Metered, Monitored, and Managed
- 25,000 up to over 50,000 tons/year in a single unit.
- Proven redundant scalability
FEEDSTOCKS PRODUCES AN WIDE ARRAY OF PRODUCTS
- Processes wet or dry feedstock
- Biomass, MSW, Rubber Tires, and much more
- Better gas/solid contact
PROVIDING CLEAN, SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
- Soil supplements and land remediation
- Waste water treatment
- Medical and chemical manufacturing
- Biofuels and energy production
With over $200 million invested developing the technology, Rebel Carbon plants have manufactured charcoal in California, safely disposed of hazardous waste in The Netherlands, and manufactured activated carbon in Georgia. Our commitment to biofuels is second to none, and we’re leading the charge in biochar. What can we do for you?
FROM METAL TO METHOD
- Engineering guarantee from global leader
- Patented processes available for commercial license
HIGHEST THERMAL EFFICIENCY
- No additional fuel required after start up
- Minimal electricity for mechanicals and controls
GENERATE ONSITE POWER
- Utilize gas and/or oil burners for steam generator and heat drying
- Hot gas furnace with 10% increase in thermal efficiency
EMISSIONS OPERATION MEETS STRICTEST STANDARDS
- Operates at high pressure and at sub-atmospheric pressure
- Captures up to 95% of feedstock BTU value
- Recycles 99% of all gases for products and/or process efficiency